Nampa Rotary Links & eBulletin
Home Page Download Files
Welcome To the Rotary Club of Nampa!
Home Page Stories
Posted on Jul 28, 2016
Becoming a Paul Harris Fellow is an honor to Rotarians. Frank Lara has accumulated an abundance of Paul Harris Fellow points and has generously offered to transfer some of his extra points to a Nampa Rotary member or members who are working towards becoming a Paul Harris Fellow. Email Frank at email@example.com and let him know what your needs are. He may be able to assist you.
Thank you Frank for your kindness!!
There are many ways you can serve our Rotary Club. Volunteer to work on a committee, lead a project, take attendance, organize an event, serve on the Board or work on Fellowship. Below are some needs we have right now. Can you help and assist us in "Rotary Serving Humanity"?
1. Backpack For Kids.....we need HELPERS NOW!! Please let Michael Fuss know if you can help with this project!
2. We still need volunteers to Chair and assist in various committees. Please take a few moments to consider helping in one or more of these areas:
* Weekly Computer/Projector Setup Subcommittee Chair
* MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE CHAIR
* Membership Orientation Subcommittee Chair
* Membership Retention Subcommittee Chair
* Membership Assessment Subcommittee Chair
* Member Engagement on Committees Subcommittee Chair
* Mentoring/Red Badge Program Subcommittee Chair
* Advertising & Marketing Subcommittee Chair
* Boys & Girls Club Banquet Subcommittee Chair
* Festival of Trees Banquet Subcommittee Chair
* Rotary Ad Sponsorship for our Nampa Rotary website Subcommittee Chair
* Coats For Kids Drive Subcommittee Chair
* Angel Tags Subcommittee Chair
* Rake Up Nampa Subcommittee Chair
* Salvation Army Bell Ringing Subcommittee Chair
* Relay For Life 2017 Subcommittee Chair (Team Captain)
* SERVICE PROJECTS - NEW GENERATIONS COMMITTEE CHAIR
* Rotary Youth Exchange Subcommittee Chair
* RYE Counselor Subcommittee Chair
* SERVICE PROJECTS FUNDRAISING COMMITTEE CHAIR
* FOUNDATION COMMITTEE CHAIR
* Polio Plus Subcommittee Chair
* District Grants Subcommittee Chair
* Global Grants Subcommittee Chair
BOISE CLUBS HOLD LOBSTERFEST SEPT 9TH
Boise Sunrise Rotary and Boise Southwest Rotary are pleased to present the 8th Annual LobsterFest Fundraiser on Friday, September 9. All proceeds from this evening of great food and fun directly benefit charitable organizations in the Treasure Valley, including Hope House, as well as Rotary youth programs.
What: 8th Annual Rotary LobsterFest
Where: CenturyLink Arena
233 S. Capitol Blvd.
When: Friday, Sept. 9
Doors at 5 p.m.
Everyone is invited to enjoy this great evening of fresh Maine lobster (or steak), silent and live auctions, drinks and entertainment. The event also includes a delicious dessert auction!
We anticipate welcoming 600 guests to LobsterFest this year. Non-Rotarians are encouraged to attend!
Individual LobsterFest tickets are $75, and corporate tables of 8 are available for $550. All money raised goes to support youth programs in the Treasure Valley.
Buy individual tickets or a table today at: https://rotarylobsterfest.maxcheckout.com/.
Posted on Jul 18, 2016
A huge thank you to all who showed up to learn how to use Rotary's online tools!
For those that missed the lessons on the online tools, here are a couple links for you to explore:
WAYS TO GIVE Rotary Direct:
ROTARY GLOBAL REWARDS
The good you do comes back to you. www.Rotary.com/globalrewards
Club Executives & Directors